<VV> Davis video fr. Lex.convention

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:42:50 EDT

Some of you may recall that a while back in response to a number of posts
asking if anyone had video taped the David E. Davis, Jr. lecture at the Lexington
convention I posted that I had made a digital video tape which I had provided
to someone who was going to look into making the tape widely available.
Well, I have now been told that the lecture is available on DVD.  Because I
believe in giving credit where credit is due, I would like to thank Seth Emerson for
his efforts in  putting my tape into a format that is now available to anyone
interested.  Thanks also to all interested for their patience.  Please
contact Seth for information about obtaining your copy.

Bill Stanley