<VV> 976 x 2 = Fire and Ice (almost squared)

Delta Inc deltainc@grm.net
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 01:41:30 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louis C. Armer, Jr." <carmerjr@mindspring.com>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
 Scott
> Trunkhill ( Beef #2 ) had already hauled WTBRT #112 out to Iowa on his
> new trailer. Scott is originally from Iowa and visits family each summer.
**********
Wow, don't you sleep ?
Hey, I forgot to ask you about the '66 IOWA licence plate, it's primer
red-like finish perfectly matched your track scorcher clandestine-racer rig,
whats the story on the plate ?  Did your rig clean out better in the mid
range with the plate ? (g)
********
Terrific to meet all youse guys, I just realized that we probably had more
out of state racers than from Iowa ???
.... maybe holding it on the " Iowa International Race Track"  really gave
the meet more drawing power ....
Regards, ken campbell, iowa