<VV> 976 x 2 = Fire and Ice (almost squared)

strunkhill1@comcast.net strunkhill1@comcast.net
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 15:31:32 +0000

I happened to find that nailed to the wall in my parents garden shed when I was home. I am not sure if it was on one of their cars (at that time would have been a 62 Corvair or a chevy truck) or if my brother came across it somewhere and put it up there. When I saw it was a 66 plate I knew I had to take it down to put on one of my 66 cars. I thought it was only appropriate to unveil it at the Fire and Ice event.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC