<VV> Electrically Challenged

the.tysons@comcast.net the.tysons@comcast.net
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 15:27:57 +0000

I appear to be electrically challenged as well as mechanically challenged.  I am close to finishing the interior of my '65 Monza and have a few "loose wires" to deal with.  For the aftermarket CD player I need the following connections:
(1) +12v, always on,
(2) +12v, on with ignition & assessory,
(3) +12v, on with lights
For my new Westach console-mounted voltmeter I need a ground (this I can handle) and +12v (I assume with ignition on).
My question is:  Are there available spade connectors on the fuse block for these hook-ups and which are the best to use?  Is the fuse block not the best place to connect?
Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Rick T