<VV> PG problem

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:36:43 -0600

Had this a while back on a friends car.  Got the correct answer here.  The
cushion spring on the low band apply piston is broken.  Sure enough dropped
the valve body and that was it.  New one and car drives as good as new.
Replace or check this when it was apart?  It is the inner spring not the
outer spring so it has to be checked carefully... take the low piston apart
and check!

Hope that helps!
Geoff Johnson

--On Wednesday, September 8, 2004 5:30 PM -0400 Dave Ziegler