<VV> Thanks

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak@lmco.com
Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:41:08 -0500

I've been talking about buying a 1962 through 1964 Monza convertible
over the past year, but my wife wasn't sure what the heck I was talking
about.  From what my wife described, I've determined it was an Early
model, Blue, Monza Convertible.  She was at the Costco in Southwest Fort
Worth Texas when she saw the car.  She said she parked next to it, got
out and walked around and looked at it.  She also said it had something
on the car mentioning North Texas Corvair Association.  She even said it
looked pretty cool.  My wife saying anything other than "hmm" about cars
really says something.  I asked her if she bought it for me but she said
no, she didn't ever see the person who owned it.  But she has given me
the green light to find myself one.  Thanks to whoever for being in the
right place for me.

Tom