<VV> Fall Affair hotel booked out

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:14:50 +0000

All
Just got off the phone with the reservationist at the Hilton North Raleigh. Hotel is completely booked. If you didn't get your room yet, you ain't getting one there.

I guess I won't be there after all, unless I just go up to look around on Saturday.

I have to wonder, and I will be asking the powers that be at CORSA NC, why in the name of Jesus they wanted to have the show the same weekend as the NC State Fair if they knew that all the area hotels would be booked up for the Fair.

When Queen City and Triad clubs hosted, they never collided with other events in those areas. Perhaps the Raleigh club thought some of the visitors would like to visit the state fair. But if rooms weren't available enough so  folks could go to the Fall Affair, the Fair is a moot point.

Hank
Probably NOT going to the Fall Affair