<VV> Clutch Cable for FC

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:52:42 EDT

I should stay out of this but that's not my style. If  a person has a
business that has grown to the point that he cannot take  care of the customers, then
he needs to hire more help or streamline his working  habits. Sometimes the
worst thing for a company is fast growth. One unhappy  customer is one too
many. Have had my own one many company for years I feel I  know. When I suffered
it was when I could not take care of the customers. Then I  hired help. Like
too many big Companies the small guy gets lost in the  shuffle. Lets not forget
where it all started, the small purchases.  I  guess because I purchases one
Defective fuel pump and sent it back I don't  matter. I guess someone is too
busy to answer any of the 3 e-mails I sent so I  can get my money back. Live and
learn and I learned!!!!
Ron Thompson
Very unhappy  Customer!!