<VV> Corvair reborn

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:34:13 -0400

Three teenagers worked together for three years on the same project? Are you
kids related, or next-door neighbors, or what? I'm dying to know more about
this project!
     When you've reached my age (59), you'll regard the past three years
(whatever you were doing - not because a Corvair was involved) as among the
most-important, most-formative of your lives. But as it happens, a Corvair
WAS involved - to a greater or lesser extent.
     Were others (teenagers or otherwise) involved in any significant way?
Where'd the money (there HAD to be SOME money) come from? And where ARE you?

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of TAMR3813@att.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:44 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Corvair reborn

A Corvair is reborn.  After 3 years of work by a now 17, 18 and 20 year old
a 1964 Corvair Convertable is back on the road.  The car will be painted
over the winter and the rebuild will be finished for the time being.  One
down and one to go.  With the 64 on the road we are now shifting our
resources to a 67 hard top rat rod.  With youth and and intrest in these old
rear engined cars many more may return to the roads of the East coast.  SAFE
AT ANY SPEED...

Andrew Sabens
Irongrave Customs