<VV> Stupid CORSA Question

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa@corvair.org
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:43:05 -0500

Hello--

On the mailing label, look to the second line from the top. The first
character is a '#' sign. The next character starts your CORSA membership
code; the membership code is seven digits long. It is composed of the first
four letters of your last name, plus the first two of your first name,
followed by a number (0,1,2,...).

Your CORSA membership code is CEPATO0

--H