<VV> (no subject)

TAMR3813@att.net TAMR3813@att.net
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:00:26 +0000

Well the project started one day when a friend of mine wanted to get a corvair on the road.  His dad had a car the had been sitting in a garage for over 20 years.  His dad though that we would lose intrest and move onto other things but once we started we wanted it on the road.  When we started we were all friends in high school.  The money for the project come from our own pockets as we got jobs to pay for the parts we needed.  Our dads would give a hand here and there when we couldnt do something but most of the car was brough back to runing order by our selves.  About a year and a half into the project we found a 67 hard top and made an offer on it.  With the car came some other parts we needed to finish the 64.  The car is in Sleepy Hollow New York about half an hour from NYC.  Our goal now is to get the 67 on the road by the summer.  Well I have a contole systems class in 15 minutes so I am off, I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Ps the website that was liked is an old site now dead.  The photos on it were not of work that was done by our selves but rather friends of ours.  we have a new none finished site  www.irongravecustoms.com that should be finished by winter but college and other things take time over the site.

Drew,