<VV> FC Gas Tank

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:42:21 -0500

Harry and All,

I have found a NEW aftermarket universal sending unit (comes with float) for
the early models and FC's.  It has the correct resistance.  Still haven't
had time to complete my build of the stainless steel tank and pickup tube
for my rampside and try this sending unit out.

Here is the contact info for those that are interested.  0-30 ohm universal
sender.  I found one at Dons Sport Vehicle in Detroit, Michigan
1-800-303-6211 (http://www.donssport.com/ or a direct link to the sender at
http://www.egauges.com/vdo_send.asp?Sender=Classic_30ohms&Cart=).

As soon as I get this project complete I will do a write up for the
communique and corvanatics that will include the drawings of the tank and
the sending unit info.

Keith Hammett