<VV> FC Gas Tank

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:08:05 -0500

As Lon points out the sender does use the 5 bolt pattern instead of the cam
ring.  However the rheostat is attached by two screws, so one could attach
it to a corvair pickup tube.  Seams pretty simple to me.

On my tank it doesn't matter what style the flange/seal is on the new
rheostat.  I just needed a rheostat that matched the original gage in the
FC.  When the tank goes back in the rampside it will be Stainless Steel with
a Stainless pickup tube that the rheostat gets attached to.

Keith Hammett