<VV> Ultimate Frustration (long)

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:20:50 -0600

Metallic or not?  Metallics are much much harder to retrieve with sanding
and make look right because of the lay of the metal flake.  The thing to do
is sand one direction, then with the next finest paper sand at a 90 degree
angle to the previous sanding direction.  Then next finest back to the
original direction.  This will cut the scratches down and remove them.
Sanding same direction repeatedly will not remove them.

Hope that helps!
Geoff

--On Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:19 PM -0400 "N. Joseph Potts"