Seats for Tall Drivers Re: <VV> Big Trucks

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:02:29 EDT

Jeff,
       One of our tallest local club members could only drive convertible
Corvairs 'cause his head hit the roofs of the others.
       You can also buy or make seat extenders that will relocate the stock
Corvair seats further backward if much of your height is in your leg length.
       Frank "not that tall" Burkhard