<VV> RE: Benefits of CORSA Membership

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:32:56 -0400

Of course, Mark is right.  I was referring to how and what individual items
we provide to a new member upon joining.  Do they get a decal?  We used to.
Membership card, yes. Communique yes.  The benefits are another and very
important item.  I am well aware of all of those less tangible benefits,
having been a member since around 1975 or so..

Chuck Sadek
Yenko Stinger #73
GT3 #89
68 V8-NS unassembled Cpe
FCs(4)- since sold and one is still missed
Lates (Many) and Earlies (fewer)- all sold
BoHunkBrosRacing Team
"Uh, Bite me, Ralph!"

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark [mailto:airvair@richnet.net]
 Subject: Benefits of CORSA Membership

There's more to CORSA membership than just the CC and a membership card.
Harry/Mike and/or the board ought to pipe in here with a list of
benefits, not the least of which is the insurance for club events. Just
imagine what would happen to you and everyone at an event that wasn't
insured, and some idiot hurt themselves and sued everyone in sight. I
could go on, but will leave it to others to add to this.

-Mark