<VV> heads up

Tom Wright Tom Wright" <tomspost@sympatico.ca
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:54:18 -0400

I got real brave on the 66 Corsa today and took out the headliner. I am doing
a colour (CDN spelling) change anyway, so now come the questions.

1. I got the metal rods out. They are rusty, but not bad, I can paint them.
One of them has a hook on both ends. How does this go in the new headliner, or
is it already there when I order one?

2. I looked for a place to mount a seat belt shoulder harness, but I see
nothing reinforced for this purpose. Should I bother (the other email about
bashed teeth bothered me) or what will fit in here without a lot of trouble?

3. I am told the body colour is also painted along the door and rear 1/4 glass
metal, and the dash as well. If I go to black interior, navy blue exterior and
do the interior metal blue, I would think a blue headliner is the ticket. Or
just do it all black.

Still trying to get it done by next spring.

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage
Corsa Ontario