<VV> I hate my corvairs exhaust install!

Jason Morris Jason Morris <neosore@gmail.com>
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:40:42 -0500

Well, the first set of "U" pipes I bought from Underground (because
Clarks was out of stock).  They worked fine and sealed great, but the
mufflers I had put on them where to large and hung too low.

I might add that I haven't ordered a lot of parts from either vendor.
but I am very happy with both Underground and Clarks (I have ordered
from both).  Sometimes it's just a flip of the coin as far as which
one to go with.  However I do end up spending a lot of time surfing
the clarks "On line catalog"

Jason
'65 Monza 4dr