<VV> SynPower Brake Fluid

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:28:27 -0400

Although my local FLAPS no longer carry it, NAPA does.  Around $85/gallon
though.

> My '66 Corsa had silicone fluid in it when I bought it.  The
> only problem I ve had is that the local flaps don't carry it.
>  I was worried about it from what I was reading on VV, but
> since there has been no problem, I think I'll use it in my
> '64 convt when I redo the system.
>
> Jack Byrd
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.