<VV> I hate my corvairs exhaust install!

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:51:23 -0500

Jason,

There seems to be a problem with your exhaust!  It's not on a running vair
in my driveway!  ggg

Looks good and thanks for the sound/video clip haven't heard that nice vair
sound in a while.

Keith Hammett