<VV> flushing out brake lines (humor)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:45:16 -0400

Yes, I had the same understanding of marriage my first time around. My first
wife and I suffered through 17 years of this pernicious delusion.
     My second (current) wife doesn't do brakes. No way, nohow.
     Then there's the children. They, as we all know, are for spending money
on (even before, and more than, the Corvair). But they can be INTERESTED in
bleeding brakes. Once. Then they're not interested anymore. That's the
reason for having ADDITIONAL children. You get one bleeding out of each.
Then college.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
2 children, one in college, one on the way, both former good brake bleeders

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Williams, Rickie
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:23 AM
To: Virtual Vairs
Subject: RE: <VV> flushing out brake lines for DOT 5

I always thought one of the main reasons I got married was to have someone
to help me bleed brakes.

I have since bought a Mity-Vac hand held vacuum pump and bleeding brakes is
MUCH easier than having a helper.

Not spilling a drop of fluid on freshly painted suspension pieces is a plus.

Not having to yell "PUMP IT" and hearing the response "DID YOU SAY LET OFF?"
is a plus.

Christine taking the same time to fix supper instead of helping me bleed
brakes...priceless!

Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY