<VV> Valve Cover Racer--Thanks!

Corvair6t5@aol.com Corvair6t5@aol.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:37:43 EDT

Hi folks....a few weeks back I posted a note asking for tips on making a
valve cover racer. Just wanted to thank you guys who responded and pass on the
news that my creation (with a LOT of help from my dad) finished first tonight
as  part of Circle City Corvairs' hospitality night for the Hoosier Auto Show
this  weekend. There were 13 racers in competition, some of which have competed
during  some past CORSA conventions. And, I thought it was pretty cool that
I went up against my dad in the finals. So, thanks again for all the  tips on
weight distribution, wheels, etc.

Pat Bremer
Speedway, IN
_http://roadtripmemories.com_ (http://roadtripmemories.com)