<VV> Aftermarket Radio Installation into a Late Model

Bill Hubbell Bill Hubbell" <whubbell@umich.edu
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:43:43 -0400

You all may recall my earlier request for a non-functioning Late model AM
radio so I could use parts to install an aftermarket radio in my son's 1965
convertible.  Well, thanks to Rick Norris, who sent me one for the cost of
shipping, and to Scott Curles, a member of our club here in Tidewater, who
did the needed machine work, the project has been completed, and the radio
now resides in Geoff's car, looking almost like the General meant it to be
there.  I hope to write a "How to" tech article for the Communique, with
Scott's help, but in the meantime you can peruse the pictures at the
following site:
http://community.webshots.com/album/188829413lHhTXn

Bill Hubbell