<VV> Leaving the hobby

thegeek2@juno.com thegeek2@juno.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:17:41 GMT

We decided to sell all vairs.

Not just because of yesterday, but with the new one on the way, and the house needing much, and Helen.  I don't get enought time to do the cars justice.  And would like to pass them on to somebody who could do something with them.
Its a struggle to get to 1 cruise a week.

The cars are located at http://members.cox.net/ricorvair

These prices are hightly negotiable.  If you are really interested make an offer.  The asking prices are as follows:
63 corvair, pg, new paint.  Needs final wetsand and final coat (paint provided).  $2000

65 MONZA coupe parts car. 110/pg FREE FREE FREE FREE

65 MONZA COUPE 4SP/110.  Just put in the communique...again for $1500.  $1000.

65 MONZA 4DR, 110/PG.  $1000.

We are in Warwick, RI.

Before yesterday I would have felt safe driving them to CA and back. Last nite I could not passange in a caravan without feeling very edgy.
Like the world was going by at 65.  Seeing a small car get acordianed where your head was going to be does that to you.  If I had not stopped to turn of my car, I would have been mushed with the car.

I will put some of the money twards re-habing the 84 caddy.  And the rest twards getting a 4dr caravan for the new mommie mobile.

I will take trades of the following: roofing/windows/siding, general house rehab supplies, 4 dr caravanish vehicles (money off obviously).

Thanks.

Get your name as your email address.