<VV> The accident.

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:12:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2004 6:47:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
thegeek2@juno.com writes:

Checked  the tires, looked under it didn't see anything wrong.

Last time  the wheels were off it was at the beginning of the season, when
I checked  the brakes.

. . . .

The tire came off and to a rest 1 foot outside the brake down lane.   I
got out of the car, stepped toward the tire, then thought my car  was
moving, and dove back into the car, to turn it off.

If I had tried  to retrieve the tire, I would be dead.  My wife husband
less, 1 kid  never knowing its father, 1 loosing him in the first grade.

How the ____  the tire came loose, its been 4 months since the tire was
off.  At least  20 cruises.

I feel like a grossly incompetent moron.

So Seth writes:
You know, Wheel Lugs fall off of new cars, too!  You should be happy  at your
good luck! The car pulled you back, saving your butt!  Think  Positively! -
Seth