<VV> The accident & Mysticism

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:46:56 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <Sethracer@aol.com>
> So Seth writes:
> You know, Wheel Lugs fall off of new cars, too!  You should be happy  at
your
> good luck! The car pulled you back, saving your butt!  Think
 Positively! -
> Seth
*************
hmmm.. just what I was thinking ... maybe the little car shouldn't be
discarded quite so hastily .... it lost a wheel, but tried to make up for
that shortcoming by saving the driver's life .... maybe a rethink on getting
rid of it ...
***********
me being about 1/32 blood cherokee and all, I have found that things talk to
you occasionally ... if you are listening ....   any child can tell you
there are magic places in the forest, but by the time they are adults, that
has generally been bruised out of them by adults that talk too loud and
never listen to anything ....
..........  you can still go find the magic places if you sit and wait
patiently ...   some are covered with shopping malls now, but are still
there .... maybe some got dug up and made into metal for corvairs .. ??
regards, ken campbell, iowa... " going with the flow " ....