<VV> Re: Bad sound when trying to start (Attempted HUMOR)

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:46:59 -0500

In my expert opinion, I would chalk it up to *($%#$@%% Gremlins. More
than one of these obnoxious creatures lives in each of my vehicles and
the only way I have ever found to exterminate them is to completely
dissemble the vehicle for no apparent reason and then take untold years
and countless unnecessary $$ to reassemble, that is if I don't get tired
of it and sell it for pennies on the dollar in the meantime.

But I have to go along with BBRT, its broke.

Andy, I believe you're in St. Louis, right? Take the car to the top of
Art Hill and push. If it doesn't start on the way down, jump out, and
let it keep rolling into the lake. Gremlins are way too hard to kill.
<<<GGGGG>>>>>

Mark Chapman
63 Spyder Coupe
66 Group Red vert