<VV> Clunck Solved

Roger Gault r.gault@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:14:49 -0500

When I got home today, the left primary was pouring gas all over the engine
compartment.  Guess that verifies the hydraulic lock theory from this weekends
fiasco.

Maybe Ken Cambell is right, maybe these things do talk to you.  In
troubleshooting the weekend starting problem I discovered a bad harmonic
balancer that I wouldn't have found until it caused some disaster.  Today when
I got home I was tired so I wasn't planning on checking for carb leaks.  But,
the Alt/Fan light came on (again) as I pulled into the driveway.  When I went
back to push the connector back on, I found the engine compartment full of
gas.  ;-)

Roger