<VV> Whats the best place to mount oil pressure sender

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:59:48 -0400

Why not add to the stock oil pressure sender (idiot light) on the stock oil filter mount? Clark's sells adapters that allow you to use both the gauge and the
idiot light from this same location.

Bill