<VV> Attention all on list..members of Corsa

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:38:28 -0400

Hey Bob, Who in Florida have you talked with? Have they indicated to you
personally what their needs are and when they will actually be able to store
or use what you are collecting? This relief should be structured and NOT
cause additional stress or work for the members needing our help. Please
post the answers to V V and to me.

Chuck Armer
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 07:56 PM 9/22/04 +0000, you wrote:
>Show-Me Corvairs of St. Louis, Missouri is putting together a RELIEF VAN
>to assist those in need in Florida.  The club will be accepting donations
>to be delivered to our brothers and sisters in the pan handle of
>Florida.  The club treasury is making a can donation and along with
>personal donations of money, clothing and food, I will be travelling to
>Florida, on Wednesday the 29th.  We plan to make contact with those of our
>fold in Milton and Pensacola, Fla.
>
>We urge all other clubs, if you would, to send your donations either to
>our club address or me directly.  If you prefer, you can send money and we
>will purchase clothing and food in your club name.  For those clubs along
>the route to Fla,  if you would lke, we can meet along the road and I can
>accept your donation that way.
>
>These people lost everything they owned, they need our help now.  If you
>or your club wants to help along with us, please do so quickly.  These
>people are without food, water and clothing.  Let's show our brothers and
>sisters we are truly family.  Let's pull together and help our
>own.  Please contact me with any questions.
>

>Show-Me Corvair Club  4067  Waterfall    St. Louis, Missouri 63034
>
>Bob Bauer  6884 Providence Rd.  House Springs, Missouri 63051
>
>636-671-0762

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman