<VV> Attention all on list..members of Corsa

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:16:02 -0400

If they haven't already, the folks in Florida (and other affected
areas) should also contact the Red Cross for both immediate help and
assistance on who to contact for other needs.

--Bryan

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/