<VV> hardtop thread, last word (from me)

Thompson, Ed EXT@quarles.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:22:20 -0500

My apologies, group, I did not intend for my prior post, as to sport sedan being the General's '65-6-7 'Vair 4-door designation, evoking so much comment; fun, to a point, though the dialogue sure ventured further than I ever would have guessed.  I'll be a reader for the rest of the month, and then drop off (again), I just can't allocate the time to review/ponder the many messages, but I envy those who can do so.  There certainly is some interesting discussion on this forum.

Ed
'66 110-glide Monza sport sedan
VV participant, Digest Mode
CORSA member since '77