<VV> Re: [fastvair] Oil Senders and NEW STYLE gages

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 07:27:42 -0400

Cool!
But where do you mount the grease gun???
the

Hello Ned and all:  What I generally recommend for the flex line is the
piece for grease guns.  It is very high pressure and has 1/8 NPT male ends.
The one will screw into the engine and a T fitting will go onto the other
end.   Good luck with the remainder of your autox season Ned.

Regards, Steve

With the advice of Steve Goodman, I mounted the OP gauge sender and  the OP
switch for the fuel pump and dash light off to the left side of the  engine.
use an eighteen inch brake line that runs from the top cover hole to  the
remote location. The line goes around the alternator and under the fan
belt.

If you mount the sender on the rear frame rail, you'll have to disconnect
the line to change the fan belt.

Pictures available upon request,
Ned

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 3600 Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/EHYslB/TM