<VV> Yet another Pertronix Ignitor question

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:46:38 -0700

I don't remember a "rash of failures" - must have been from another
vendor................... What amazes me is that people will go to all
the trouble to wire a direct 12 volt source  (rife with it's own set of
problems) but are apparently unwilling to replace a defective resistor
wire, which is unquestionably the only reason anyone would have trouble
with an Ignitor wired to the coil. Look guys - I don't care which way
you wire it so long as you buy it from me............Lon

www.corvairunderground.com