<VV> Yet another Pertronix Ignitor question

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:36:59 -0700

Thanks Larry - Oh yeah....heading down to Northern California in my 64
greenbrier this afternoon - Ignitor still wired to the coil as with my 8
other Corvairs have been the past 10 or so years. Guess you'd better
pray for me - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com