<VV> Air 'Vairs, was: Birth Announcement

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:29:44 -0400

Tis true, Alan. "Air 'Vair" is an air conditioned Corvair, the coolest
Corvair of them all!

I wouldn't necessarily go taking it out of your "new import," because it
can serve to defog the inside of the car in nothing flat. Just the thing
for those foggy English mornings! But realize that you'll also freeze
your butt (that's "arse" to you Britts) off doing it. LOL

-Mark (Prez of the Air 'Vair Group for air conditioned Corvairs)