<VV> Re: FC is Cab Forward

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:27:04 -0500

On Sunday, Sep 26, 2004, at 08:55 US/Central,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org wrote:

> Tony wrote:

> "More people have been burned to death in Mustangs than in Pintos."

I wonder if the majority of those were Mustangs that ran into Pintos .
. .  hmmmmmmm.  By the way, weren't they asking for trouble when they
bought a Ford.?   GGG    If only they had the good common sense to buy
the best car America has ever produced, our beloved Corvairs.  Ahhhhhh.

BTW  Lates rate, earlies are surly.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (0.030 over, practically new
everything, mechanically), Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K
(soon to be out of group red for the first time in twelve years)

Corvairium II