<VV> GM Heritage Center update

Tjs1201@aol.com Tjs1201@aol.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:50:45 -0400

Well, we were supposed to have a group meeting at the Heritage Center tomorrow but it was cancelled so I gave up and called to check on the "last" Corvair that they supposedly have.  The vehicle they have is a Monza Convertible that used to belong to Pinky Randall.  Holly at the Center said the vin was 1N67U5S145413, which doesn't look like a production or prototype vin and makes no sense to me.  Guess i'll have to stop in and look for myself.  I had a search done of all Vehicles that are still in our possession and vin 105379W706000 which I understand is the actual last corvair does not show up.  I think it's looooooong gone.

Tim Spry
Rochester Hills MI
65 Corsa Coupe.