<VV> Drag link bushings

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:58:48 -0700

Maybe we're a litle confused here - The question should be nylon/delrin
or rubber?  The characteristics of nylon and Delrin are pretty close to
the same except that Delrin is a self lubricating plastic. That's why we
make all our previously nylon bushings (including the drag link - pitman
arm bushing) out of Delrin. It's a better material although nylon works
too. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com