<VV> Fw: Torovair

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:06:32 -0400

About 8-9 years ago I attended the annual Trillium event in Richmond Hills
Canada and saw an interesting Corvair there.It belonged to Bryan Owen from
Grimsby Ontario. This Corvair was a white late model with a Pontiac engine in
the back seat area, there was a lot of great engineering involved with this
one, and a lot of the emblems were hand made and gold plated. The car was
called the Firevair, and I beleive it made it into the Communique several
years ago.

Well I attended a show in Welland last weekend and found Bryan had been busy
with yet another vair project, The Torovair. This one utilizes an Oldsmobile
Toronado drivetrain mated to the structure of a 67 Corvair. Attached is a link
to some pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

Gary Swiatowy