<VV> Wolf and Jeanne update

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:27:27 -0400

Wolf Enterprises has power now, but no telephones, thus no internet from the office. I can check messages several times a day and reply from a remote location, so please continue to send them. If you need to call, you can leave a message on my answering service and I can also retrieve it remotely. The recorded message I got from Sprint says they have until October 16th to repair the damages. I would switch from them if I could, but they have a legal monopoly for local service. I will be getting a new cellular service today as a result. I was able to get a couple of orders out last night, but it is slow going to catch up. Thanks to everyone for their patience and encouragement.
Grant Young