<VV> Ralph Nader/political commentary/little Corvair content

Clark Hartzel chartzel@comcast.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:40:40 -0400

My brain must have turned to mush lately but I have listened to several of
Ralph Nader's speeches on cable TV and I agree with 90% of what he says!
This is opposed to not believing a damn thing that Bush or Kerry says.  If
it wasn't for the fact I'm a Libertarian, I would vote for Ralph.  Besides
if it wasn't for Ralph we would have never had '67-69 Corvairs, as GM was
ready to drop them like a hot potato.  Ralph's thoughts that Republicans and
Democrats are too beholding to all the lobbyists and big corporations that
fund their elections is right on the money!  Then to make it worse, we the
taxpayers give them millions of dollars in federal election funds to "help"
them get elected.  At least Ralph and Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian
candidate, are not taking public funds.  'Nuff said, going back to the
garage and work on my Corvair.
Clark Hartzel
---