<VV> 69 Monza Coupe For Sale

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 1 12:17:28 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

I saw this car listed in the new local Bargain Mart that came out today and I have no interest since I have two 69 convertibles already. The car is a gold 69 Monza coupe, 110 PG that's supposed to be in pretty nice shape with less than 10,000 original miles. The old lady who's selling it said her deceased husband who used to work for GM acquired the car in the early 70's. He passed away a few years ago and the car has been sitting since. She is a rather suspicious individual and wouldn't give me much info, not even the full VIN (she'd read where people could get a title for you car with the VIN#). She did give me part of the VIN # , 105379W706xxx.  She's asking $5000.00 which seems a bit steep to me. Give her a call at (502) 277-3665 if you are interested.

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY 40242
(2) 69 Convertibles