<VV> Public Service Announcement - The Corvair Danger Donation Foundation

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Fri Apr 1 18:07:07 EST 2005

As a public service, I will be accepting any Corvair vehicles (especially
the dreaded 69 convertibles) that you wish to remove from the road, and
thereby relieve yourselves of the tragic liabilities.  Please park them in
front of my house, with the signed registrations locked inside.  Leave the
keys in my drop box and you may have a friend drive you home, knowing that
you have done your part to save the world from this dangerous car !

It's the least I can to make the world a better place !

Ralph

PS:

(This actually worked in the 70s !)