<VV> 60 Corvair EBay

jeff golden golden251 at msn.com
Fri Apr 1 19:53:56 EST 2005

'60 Corvair FS
I am selling my 1960 Corvair 4 Dr Sedan on eBay. #4539270004. The auction is ending in about 4 hours and it is bid up to $780.00. Someone is asking-Will it make it 750 miles from Denver Colorado to Fallon Nevada? I said-probably. That answer wasn't good enough, he wants to know--Will It Make It?? I'm sorry I don't know exactly how to answer that for sure. Is it someone on the list here? Now, my question for all of you--What would you say to a person that wants to drive an $800.00 car over the mountains and through the desert--sight unseen. I would probably try it with this car but that's just me. I don't want to promise that it will make it. Know what I mean??
Jeff Golden