<VV> Cold Cranking Amps

ASarkozi at aol.com ASarkozi at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 18:47:21 EST 2005

Hi - Its probably been discussed before but my ADD prevented me focusing at
the time . . .

Is there any benefit or negative to install one of these overstimulated
700CCA, 750 CCA, 800 CCA or beyond batteries in a Corvair. My usual bias towards
excess warrants that 700 would be desireable over 550CCA, 750 over 700CCA and so
forth so if the battery fits, would the higher CCA be most desireable? Would
the wiring  and switch survive? Anything else I might look forward to? Thanks

Andy

195 (3 x '65)
Monza Max - 455 Power
Corsa Convert