<VV> Strange FC pictures

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 2 01:55:55 EST 2005

Are you referring to the seats?  The shifter on my '61 Rampside goes under
the seat - not through the floor.  Greenbriers are not the same?  See, I'm
learning something.  Smitty, you watching this?

OR... Is this nothing more than an April fools item?

I'm on my third Shiraz at the moment, so I'm easy to fool.

PS... An odd thing happened on my way to send this.  The speller want to
change Smitty to Smutty.  Wonder why?

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140