<VV> Directional Light Mechanism

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Apr 2 16:12:46 EST 2005

I do it with a pick. These come in sets: angled, right-angled, straight, and
sometimes also a hook (hardware store). I do the best with either or both of
the angled ones. New switches are sold by the vendors. I've been using one
without incident for years.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C