<VV> Late model coupe for sale (Iowa)

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Sat Apr 2 20:43:09 EST 2005

I have a running 66 Monza coupe in storage I need to sell as I no longer have a use for it. I had planned on making it into a trike but dont have the room or time.  It has a very good running 110 motor and powerglide. The body is straight but has some serious rust in the forward frame rails and trunk. Suspension parts all look good and useable, engine is strong with no smoke and tranny shifts ok. Doors and side glass are good.... windshield  if fogged around edges. I think the color is tahitian turquoise. I recently drove the car on a 250 mile trip with no problems but still consider it a parts car.  The car is located in central Iowa near Ames. I have $750 in it but will entertain any offers. My cell number is 319 850 6699 , please call me anytime or email me at jncmiller at mchsi.com

                                                                   John Miller
                                                                    Iowa