<VV> FC question and wants

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 21:49:53 EST 2005

When I received my Corvan it has two rubber mats on the load floor. One side
smooth the other with raised ribs and two rectangular slots about 4X1. Looks
to me these may have been for a Greenbrier. Anyone tell me what the load area
mats looked like?
   I need a FC jack, probably won't use it since I carry a small hydraulic
one, but it should be in place.  Also what are you guys using for fan belts? For
some odd reason my local FLAPS doesn't carry Dayco 15560 anymore.Thanks.
   Ed in Fla